Monday, April 19, 2010

Warmness on The Rock?

I was on the way to church the other day and had my Zune on random, and "Warmness on the Soul" by Avenged Sevenfold started playing. But, something caught my ear...I was hearing the lyrics in a different light. The lines that really got my attention go:

I'll never feel alone again with you by my side.
You're the one, and in you I confide.

But your unconditional love was always on my mind.
You've been there from the start for me.
And your loves always been true as can be.
I give my heart to you.
I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you.

I have been listening to this song for probably 4 or 5 years now, but never looked at it in a Christian light until this past Sunday. I know it's supposedly about a girl, but that's not how I really see it anymore. Funny where you find God's bread crumbs isn't it? Link to the official lyrics in the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment